TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |

Image
Today I am doing the top 10 affordable lipsticks for Indian skin tone. I was so excited about this and here I bring you guys with the most affordable range of lipsticks which will last long and best in this price range.   We all know finding a perfect lipstick under budget is how difficult these days, we all want a go-to lipstick for colleges, outings, parties, and various occasions. This post will have all varieties of shades from nude to pink to red ones. So without any further ado let's just start.  1. INSIGHT COSMETICS NON-TRANSFER LIP COLOR -06 ANGLE RED This is the non-transfer color formula that glides on flawlessly in one application. It is weightless and provides you 24-hrs wear without flaking.  The shades you can also try- 01 joyful, 11 coffe command, 07 satin rose 2. ELLE 18 COLOR POPS MATTE LIPSTICKS -BELGIAN BROWN This brand is for every teenage girl who wants affordable makeup. These are all matte lipsticks which give high color payoff from a single stroke. S

SHEIN BAN IN INDIA



Till now I guess you all have been aware of 59 Chinese apps which are banned by the government of India including shein, clubfactory, and many more.

Mostly my concern revolves around  shein , not mine but I guess most of the girls of my age. I am not supposed to write on these topics but I can't resist myself this time. 
So here are few things that I want to share with you guys about shein.
I used to shop a lot from shein. I find my style there, not only the clothing items but the collection of accessories, shoes, bags, beauty items, home decor, cute stationery items even though my favorite bakery items. I have never ever thought of something like this or you can say that I have never thought of the negative impacts it has been creating in our country.

When the list of banned apps released, I checked and found it so easily on 3 or 4 place.
Okay, to be honest, I was a bit sad at that time. The next moment I was searching for alternatives for this app but sadly till now, we don't have such a thing.
But after reading the news and knowing that it is the best decision for our country for promoting 'VOCAL FOR LOCAL', I convinced myself and now I am totally fine.

However, I can't stop myself from shopping for one last time from shein. I searched a bit before shopping whether it is operating yet or not and from somewhere I got to know that it will run till 2 July.
Then I opened the app, went to my wishlist and guess what I found, each and every item was out of stock then I went to see the other items and I found that 80% of the item is out of stock.
I hastily started adding things to my cart and when I proceed for the payment, I find few things from my cart went out of stock and this thing happened to me a number of times. Still, I managed to buy a few items and you know what, I never find shein, shipping the orders this fast like seriously the next day my orders were shipped and I received it in the next 2 or 3 days. I have never ever received my orders this fast, it usually takes 10 to 15 days for the whole process,
but thankfully I received my orders.


 I find that it's still working so I ordered a few more items. I don't know what is the current position of this app ,but if it still works I guess most of the things would be out of stock or things you find in stock most probably would not be of your choice.
I will try to make a little haul coz I always wanted to make a shopping haul, so why not this time. You will find the details on my Instagram id, go follow me there.

"so one very last and first time I wanna thank shein for making my Instagram id and me more presentable and thank you for the product and quality you serve at that cheap price"



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always killing with your blogs....can feel shein banned pain♥️♥️😶

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry but I know nothing about the Shein, but I am feeling helpful to know about this app through your blug. Hope some new app may launch with the same products category and similar services for you. 💃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MONSOON HAIR AND SKINCARE | HOME REMEDIES | BEST HACKS|

TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |