TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |

Image
Today I am doing the top 10 affordable lipsticks for Indian skin tone. I was so excited about this and here I bring you guys with the most affordable range of lipsticks which will last long and best in this price range.   We all know finding a perfect lipstick under budget is how difficult these days, we all want a go-to lipstick for colleges, outings, parties, and various occasions. This post will have all varieties of shades from nude to pink to red ones. So without any further ado let's just start.  1. INSIGHT COSMETICS NON-TRANSFER LIP COLOR -06 ANGLE RED This is the non-transfer color formula that glides on flawlessly in one application. It is weightless and provides you 24-hrs wear without flaking.  The shades you can also try- 01 joyful, 11 coffe command, 07 satin rose 2. ELLE 18 COLOR POPS MATTE LIPSTICKS -BELGIAN BROWN This brand is for every teenage girl who wants affordable makeup. These are all matte lipsticks which give high color payoff from a single stroke. S

Hello Hello!

  


So here I am finally.

I have been thinking of writing blogs for a while and finally, I am here.
I think this quarantine is bringing back our long lost hobbies.


Do you guys also feel nervous or don't wanna start something new but the time you take the very first step, start gathering things, bringing your ideas together, a wave of rush or excitement boom your nerves and you want to make it work out for you or this is me only? 

Seriously, I have searched a lot about what to write for my first blog and everyone says something different, things that they want to make us write but after long research and finding nothing, I prefer writing whatever I want to convey my audience.



ABOUT ME 

So the very first thing everyone teaches me to say in my introductory phase is my name.
So here I am ADITI GUPTA. I am a graduate-level student. I study culinary and hotel administration at IHM JAIPUR and I am in the first year.

I love cooking especially baking. I bake since I was a child. When youtube came into existence, I used to watch videos and try making them at home and failed several times but nothing takes it away from me.

I was a science student and then pursued financial accounting for my graduation, the biggest mistake I know. I studied there for about 3 months without any clue of what I am actually doing.

And one day I decided why not to make my hobby into my carrier and from there is no coming back. 
Since then I got to know various new things and learned a lot and still, I am growing day by day.

  WHAT MY BLOGS ARE GONNA BE?
  • about my quarantine routines and how to tackle this boredom
  • fun and simple lifestyle
  • recipes that can be easily made at home
  • some online shopping hauls
  • about the places I have visited
And many more about my life and some fun and interesting things.

HOW AND WHERE YOU MAY REACH ME?

INSTAGRAM-  https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=ekwrbbu723s6&utm_content=30yy2to


EMAIL ADDRESS-  aditiaddy464@gmail.com

I assumed that you have already read the very first blog of my life and  followed me. If not then "kiska wait kar rahe ho yaar karlo!"

Comments

  1. All the best my friend for your new blog.. ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ keep going and All the best ♥ ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to nail it bacheeee♥️��

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing awesome and m quite motivated by you.And I want you to ans. my confusion. I too have the same case like I got into the science stream and even dropped a year for it, But then I started cravings for Hotel Management and dropped the form also.Bcz I love cooking. But then This Pandemic situation is happening, and its obvious that there would be lesser scope in Hospitality sector.So should I continue in science stream or opt for Hotel Management?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to choose between making money or to live your passion ......the choice is yours

      lots of love to you<3

      Delete
  5. You are doing great my dear ๐Ÿ’•. And All the best for your next blogs .. Waiting dude๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MONSOON HAIR AND SKINCARE | HOME REMEDIES | BEST HACKS|

SHEIN BAN IN INDIA

TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |