TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |

Image
Today I am doing the top 10 affordable lipsticks for Indian skin tone. I was so excited about this and here I bring you guys with the most affordable range of lipsticks which will last long and best in this price range.   We all know finding a perfect lipstick under budget is how difficult these days, we all want a go-to lipstick for colleges, outings, parties, and various occasions. This post will have all varieties of shades from nude to pink to red ones. So without any further ado let's just start.  1. INSIGHT COSMETICS NON-TRANSFER LIP COLOR -06 ANGLE RED This is the non-transfer color formula that glides on flawlessly in one application. It is weightless and provides you 24-hrs wear without flaking.  The shades you can also try- 01 joyful, 11 coffe command, 07 satin rose 2. ELLE 18 COLOR POPS MATTE LIPSTICKS -BELGIAN BROWN This brand is for every teenage girl who wants affordable makeup. These are all matte lipsticks which give high color payoff from a single stroke. S

MY QUARANTINE BIRTHDAY BLOG

ALWAYS AN ENTHUSIASTIC KID

I had always celebrated my birthday with my homies. I can't remember any of my birthdays not being at home. So it was not much different for me, its just quarantine got added as a prefix to it.
Still, this time I have all my family members with me unlike my other birthdays when one or two of them were not present.
I am one of those lucky ones who got to celebrate their birthdays at home because I have seen my friends in hostels missing their home and family on their special days and it feels so bad. I seriously can't imagine myself at their places. My heart literally sank when I see their faces when they talk to their families and tell them that yeah everything is okay here and I am enjoying my birthday.


Okay I guess, I got a little distracted. Let's come to the point now.
So usually at home, it's not so common to get a 12AM surprise, okay for me it's not, but this time there was a surprise waiting for me which I didn't know at that time obviously.
I got a big damn cheesy pizza as my birthday cake from my siblings, I really got excited. I cut the pizza, and now came the 12am wishes which ended by 2am, till then I was so tired and went for my beauty sleep.

So in the morning, it was all so new for me. Everything felt so amazing, I was so rejuvenated and the best part was that I was treated like a princess that day.
"I WAS A GIRL IN THE VILLAGE DOING ALRIGHT
THEN I BECAME A PRINCESS OVERNIGHT"

I got my breakfast on my bed which is a big deal in my home.
Then all the usual things like bathing, Mandir me pooja, ek bada sa tikka, a special lunch which is generally a 'chole bhature' or 'pav bhaji" or something like that.

In the afternoon me and my sister decided that we will make a birthday backdrop, yeah that typical one and she will do my birthday photoshoot. Firstly we choose our bed's headboard for the backdrop, later we found it too short. Then we decorated one of the white walls in my hall and it didn't come out well, so dull and at the last, we bring one big black blanket to hang and then decorated it which was so good. This took our whole afternoon and I was so tired after that.

In the evening, I was with my mother in the kitchen, we were making some snacks while through that mini window from which the mothers have their eyes in the whole house which I still didn't figure out 'HOW', I saw some of my cousins coming, shouting HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADITI...........
I was shaken, they all made up to here. I was so happy, they were one of those cousins which I wait to show up to those boring weddings.
Together we had snacks, a lot of gossips, those were the best part of the day. It reminds me of my summer vacations and once I got nostalgic then there is no coming back..........



After that, we all dressed up a little bit, had my most awaiting photoshoot. Now its time for the cake cutting, I swear you guys I had the best cake ever, it was gifted by my bother, he always knows my choice and he always does a little extra for me. Thank you so much, obviously, I am gonna attach a picture of it.
Presenting you- 'THE CHEF COAT CAKE'


We had lots of family pictures, it felt so amazing. I can't explain it through words.
These little things happen every year but every time it feels so new, so mesmerizing to me.
This time my friends didn't show up because of this lockdown and I really miss them and our pajama party.
In the night we all had dinner together. We kept dinner very simple because everyone was almost full till then.


All my cousins and I arrange a room so that we all can sleep together just like our childhood. We even didn't take proper sleep that night, we had a lot of things to talk and gossip. I opened my gifts and my sister was already selecting things from them for herself, she always does so.

At last, that day was so so awesome. I am the person who never gets excited for my birthday throughout the year but when the day arrives, my excitement also tends to arise. I want to live that day so I can start my new year with a better and fresh mind.
I want to thank my family and my friends for making my 'THE DAY' best with their blessings and love.
❤THE BEST PICTURE OF THAT DAY❤



I have already uploaded a small birthday vlog on youtube, you may check that also, I know I am not so good at making vlogs but I tried, hope u guys will like it.
Click on the link-check out

"birthdays are always a treat for me, not in terms of gifts or good food but the blessings that I get" 

 

Comments

  1. Wohoooooo♥️🙈🙈🙈Happy belated Birthday Girl....You rock😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MONSOON HAIR AND SKINCARE | HOME REMEDIES | BEST HACKS|

SHEIN BAN IN INDIA

TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |