TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |

Image
Today I am doing the top 10 affordable lipsticks for Indian skin tone. I was so excited about this and here I bring you guys with the most affordable range of lipsticks which will last long and best in this price range.   We all know finding a perfect lipstick under budget is how difficult these days, we all want a go-to lipstick for colleges, outings, parties, and various occasions. This post will have all varieties of shades from nude to pink to red ones. So without any further ado let's just start.  1. INSIGHT COSMETICS NON-TRANSFER LIP COLOR -06 ANGLE RED This is the non-transfer color formula that glides on flawlessly in one application. It is weightless and provides you 24-hrs wear without flaking.  The shades you can also try- 01 joyful, 11 coffe command, 07 satin rose 2. ELLE 18 COLOR POPS MATTE LIPSTICKS -BELGIAN BROWN This brand is for every teenage girl who wants affordable makeup. These are all matte lipsticks which give high color payoff from a single stroke. S

5 MINUTES MEAL SERIES🥘

STORYTIME:- So last night around 12, I was craving for some sweet, not chocolate, not sugar but some solid dessert and I was so sure I am not gonna find anything in my kitchen. So its time to take out my miracle MUG.
I spelled some magical words and there appeared a tiny cake in my mug.
You don't believe me Nah I know, me too.
But it will only take your 5 mins of effort for a yummy cake, I swear.
I'll tell you how, so let's get started.



 MUG CAKE/CUPCAKE🧁


INGREDIENTS-

DRY
  • 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
  • 4 tbsp castor sugar
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • pinch of salt
WET
  • 3 tbsp oil/butter
  • 5 tbsp milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • choco chunks/ choco chips (optional)
METHOD-
  • Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mug.

  • Now add all the wet ingredients.

  • Give them a proper mix, no lumps should be left.

  • Add choco chunks according to your taste, how chocolatey you want it to be.

  • Now microwave it for about 2-3 mins.

  • Taste it with a scoop of icecream.

"from the past week, I am having it as my midnight dessert and still can't get over it"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MONSOON HAIR AND SKINCARE | HOME REMEDIES | BEST HACKS|

SHEIN BAN IN INDIA

TOP 10 AFFORDABLE LIPSTICKS UNDER 200 Rs | FOR INDIAN SKIN TONE |